A new stance on finance
Qoob specialises in alternative property finance products: -
You identify a property for sale, we purchase it. You then rent the property from us, until you are able to obtain a bank bond.
Rent-2-Buy rental period is 2 - 3 years, during which time you should optimise your credit rating so as to qualify for a tradition home loan via one of the banks.
Click here for more on Rent-2-Buy.
Rent-to-Own (Instalment Sale)
You identity a property for sale, we purchase it. You then rent the property from us, under an instalmet sale agreement for up to 15 years. After final payment, the property is transferred into your name.
Qualifying crieria includes: (i) Clients Affordability (ii) Clients Credit History (iii) Clients Deposit (iv) Property Valuation & Assessment¬†
¬†(Monthly payments may not exceed 30% of income, credit checks apply, 7% deposit required*, property price must match value)
¬† ¬† * 7% deposit required for residential sales from private sellers, 3-5% for new developments
Lease any Property For Sale
You identify a property for sale, we purchase it. You then rent the property from us, under a traditional rental agreement. You never own the property, unless converting to the Rent-2-Buy or Rent-2-Own options.
To begin the application process, kindly email the following information to email@example.com
¬†1. Name in Full (Applicant)
¬†2. South African ID Number (Applicant)
¬†3. Spouces Name in Full
¬†4. Spouces SA ID Number
¬†5. Residential Address in Full
¬†6. Contact Number (Cell)
¬†7. Email Address
¬†8. Maital Status
¬†9. Employment Status
10. City, Town & Suburb interested in
11. Purchase Price of Property
12. Gross Monthly Income (before deductions)
13. Household Expenses (excluding current rent, to determine disposable income)
14. Finance Option - (i) Rent-2-Buy (ii) Installment Sale / Rent-2-Own (iii) Lease Agreement
* Submit no additional documentation - once pre-approved, a full assesment will be conducted & supporting documentation requested.
Save as Pdf