Welcome to qoob!
qoob (Q O O B - as in ‘cube’) is an out-of-the-box realty offering - affording independent real estate agencies and individual real estate agents the opportunity to generate more leads, close more deals and earn more commission.
There are numerous value-added provisions in our bouquet of co-operative products and services - all available to participating estate agents as stand-alone or bundled as required.
1. Mortgage Origination
Earning top commission on successful home loan applications is now a reality! All participating real estate agents need do is submit their client’s contact details via a simple online form - from their mobile phone, tablet or laptop - to earn up to 0.5% in bond referral commission. In addition, estate agents can also earn 0.1% commission on all the successful bonds of fellow estate agents they refer to us. What’s more, blacklisted clients can also be assisted - converting bank declines into approvals. Click on the Property Finance navigation button for more details.
2. Property Portal
List your entire portfolio of houses, townhouses, apartments and studios on multiple social media local community pages and groups via a single admin panel. Properties also feature on an online / mobile portal categorised by suburbs. Visit www.homenet.co.za and click on Properties for further details.
3. Mandate Sharing
Share your mandates with other agents in the area. Submit listings online, receive daily updates on new listings and open mandates. Half a boiled egg is better than an empty egg shell. Network with other real estate practitioners; some have buyers, others have sellers. Co-operation breeds success, especially in tough economic times. Click on the Property Listings navigation button for more details.
4. Reverse Realty
Reverse Realty is an online housing marketplace, which allows pre-approved buyers to build a wish-profile of their desired home - based on their housing preferences. Estate agents and private sellers are then able to match their properties to an individual buyer’s specific requirements. Click on the Property Listings navigation button for more details.
5. Home Ownership Data
It’s never been quicker or easier to locate sellers! Find any property owner’s (prospective client’s) contact details by searching for address, individual or company name, ID or registration number, telephone or cell phone number, date of birth or email address. Real time deeds information also available. Get past or current ownership indicators, stand numbers, dwelling sizes, title deeds numbers, attorney files and more. Fewer missing data links means you can find more sellers, faster. Click on the Property Data navigation button for more details.
6. Mobile Virtual Landlines
Get a landline number on your cellphone. Receive and make calls to and from your cellphone. Keep your existing cell number. Save on call charges. Ideal for small agencies with no fixed premises. Click on the Agent Tools navigation button or visit Mobifone for more details.
7. Virtual Business Cards
No more printed business cards! Now all you need do is circulate your virtual business card - essentially a personalised mobile webpage. Features include your portrait photograph, agency logo, contact details - with Google map, plus links to all your social media profiles, even your blog, custom response forms and listing’s portfolio. Click on the Agent Tools navigation button for more details or Click Here for an example.
* Click on the respective page taps on the navigation bar above for further details.
8. Club 360°
What is the 360° Club?
The Qoob 360° Club is a co-operative venture by real estate agents; essentially individual professionals in business for themselves - but not by themselves.
Irrespective of the brand under which they operate, the 360° Club is an effective initiative for uplifting the local communities in which these agents work - where proceeds are donated towards improving or maintaining public, communal and open areas.
The 360° Club also assists greatly in promoting the personal well-being of participating real estate agents, not only financially, but also through the benevolence, camaraderie and friendship which is created.
How the 360° Club operates
The 360° Club is an innovative way of raising funds for local causes. However, it also provides an opportunity for members to win substantial cash prizes - by way of a monthly draw.
- Membership is on a voluntary basis and is R360 per annum - that’s less than R1 per day!
- The 360° Club annual subscription fee is in addition to the Qoob co-operative membership fee.
- Bona fide real estate agents, with valid EAAB FFC’s are welcome to join.
- A percentage of the annual membership fee is allocated to a cash prize pool - but the majority of all funds raised are allocated to a Capital Endowment Fund. From these funds, the 360° Club donates money to local causes on a monthly and annual basis. These donations are utilised as the community project managers feel appropriate. For example, donations from the capital fund are made for specific projects such as beautifying local intersections, curbs and pavements.
- Each 360° Club member receives a membership number. During each year, 12 lucky draws are conducted. Members who have paid the current year’s fees, will have their membership number/s added to the draws. The prizes are as follows: 1st = R2 500, 2nd = R2 000, 3rd = R1 500, 4th = R1 000.